Commission staff reports [electronic resource] : impact of 1978--1979 winter curtailment for twenty-nine pipeline companies
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 228 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Results of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (Commission) staff's survey are reported on short-term natural gas curtailment impacts as projected for the forthcoming winter heating season; November 1978, through March 1979, by interstate pipelines and their customers. Data are tabulated on estimated and actual gas supplies available, emergency gas transactions, weather, and potential availability of emergency gas. (JRD)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14096757