Alternative, semi-automated method for performing multiobjective analyses [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 99 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Multiple criteria are required to fully characterize the quality of any energy system. Past multiobjective analyses performed with the Brookhaven Energy System Optimization Model have relied upon the generation of pairwise tradeoffs between competing objectives. This process proved computationally burdensome. This study develops an automated methodology for such analyses. Both the previous and automated procedures are executed upon variants of the 1985 and 2000 National Energy Plan scenarios and the respective results are compared.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1978., "bnl--50892", and Schank, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14096777