California solar data manual [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 323 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Factors that determined the data contents of the manual are presented. Estimates of errors in the data are provided, and the impact of these errors on solar design is discussed. The state is divided into 15 solar zones of roughly similar solar radiation conditions, which are illustrated along with page references to the most relevant solar and climate data. A guide to the data tables and graphs is provided, which are displayed under solar, climate, and sky charts. A guide is given to simplified design methods to predict performance and cost of solar heating and cooling systems. (MHR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Berdahl, P.; Grether, D.; Martin, M.; Wahlig, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14096898