State-level electricity demand forecasting model. [For 1980, 1985, 1990] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This note briefly describes the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) state-level electricity demand (SLED) forecasting model developed for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Specifically, the note presents (1) the special features of the model, (2) the methodology used to forecast electricity demand, and (3) forecasts of electricity demand and average price by sector for 15 states for 1980, 1985, 1990.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-7810150--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Power review by the states, Dallas, TX, USA, 10 Oct 1978.
Nguyen, H. D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14096910