Everything you always wanted to know about shipping high-level nuclear wastes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 58 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In this document, DOE has gathered together the ''most often asked'' questions, and has furnished a detailed answer to each question. Individual answers are not necessarily totally self-contained, and it may be necessary to put several of the answers together in order to obtain a full picture of the various aspects of a particular question. The answers to the questions then serve a dual purpose--to provide specific information on commonly asked questions, in understandable terms, and to present the composite parts of an overall program on just how the wastes will be transported and the many related factors. Accident situations are covered.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14096912