Solar greenhouses in Minnesota [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 124 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- After a discussion of solar greenhouse phenomena and the potential for heat collection and food production, design recommendations are provided for attached heat collecting solar sunspaces and for attached food producing solar greenhouses. Also, design of a single solar structure to maximize heat collection and food production is considered. A method of predicting the performance for attached heat collecting solar sunspaces is given in which the solar savings fraction is calculated. (LEW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:masec-scr-81-101
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mid-American Solar Energy Complex, Minneapolis, MN (USA)
Minnesota Energy Agency, St. Paul (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14097101