Analysis of the impact of decentralized solar technology on electric utilities [electronic resource] : comparison and synthesis of models. Progress report
- Philadelphia, Pa. : University of Pennsylvania. Energy Center, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 19 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Pennsylvania. Energy Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The validation of the physical submodels of three solar-electric utility interface models is described. The validation problem is divided into two components, the accuracy of the submodels themselves and the accuracy of the data typically used to run these models. The data set required to study these problems with respect to utility requirements is discussed and its collection in the Philadelphia Metropolitan area described. The instrumentation employed in the gathering of the data is covered. Error statistics of data and submodel accuracy are presented and the current status of the study is presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/cs/30438-1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Blair, P.; Feldman, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14097255