Support of International Waste Management Agreements in the field of TRU Waste Management [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Rockwell International, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The USDOE has implemented technical information exchange agreements in the field of TRU waste management with the United Kingdom, Federal Republic of Germany, Japan, and France. This has been done in an effort to minimize research and development costs, and ensured maximum safety to man and the environment during waste handling and disposal. In this report, the technical work plan for fiscal year 1986 is presented. (JDL)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1986., "doe/jio-008", "DE92000879", and USDOE Joint Integration Office, Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14097257