Energy management manual [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 239 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Pueblo of Laguna lies in the Grants Uranium Belt. The Grants belt is the source of more than half of all uranium produced in the US. Currently the Pueblo has development agreements with Conoco and Anaconda. Only the Anaconda leasehold has been developed - an open pit mine and 2 underground mines. The Pueblo has several areas of concern in managing mineral development. These include monitoring and enforcing performance standards, and taxing severance of uranium from the land. Constraints on tribal regulation of energy development are discussed in Chapter 1. Energy management program needs of the Pueblo of Laguna are discussed in Chapter 2. Chapter three contains the energy management plan to be used by the Pueblo as it formulates and implements an energy development and management strategy. (DMC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ernst and Ernst, Washington, DC (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14097477