Multipurpose use of geothermal energy. Proceedings of the international conference on geothermal energy for industrial, agricultural, and commercial-residential uses, October 7--9, 1974, Klamath Falls, Oregon [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 255 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Seventeen papers are presented. Separate abstracts were prepared for all papers for ERDA Energy Research Abstracts (ERA) and for thirteen of the papers for Energy Abstracts for Policy Analysis (EAPA). (LBS)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1974., "conf-7410157-", International conference on geothermal energy for industrial, agricultural, and commercial-residential uses, Klamath Falls, OR, USA, 7 Oct 1974., and Lund, J.W.; Lienau, P.J.
View MARC record | catkey: 14097482