Plan for the long term environmental assessment of geopressured resource development in the Louisiana Gulf Coast Region [electronic resource].
- Baton Rouge, La. : Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.), 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 319 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.) and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Results of research to develop a plan for the long-term environmental assessment of geopressured/geothermal resource development in the Louisiana Gulf Coast region are reported. An overall view of the environmental issues facing decision-makers in the area of geopressured resource development is presented, along with a plan for monitoring potential environmental impacts. Separate assessments and plans are presented for geological effects, air and water quality, ecosystem quality, and socioeconomic and cultural considerations. (JGB)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/15/1978., "ucrl-13913", and Harrison, D.P.; Muller, R.A.; Bachman, A.L.; Cunningham, K.J.; Newchurch, E.J.; Bryan, C.F.; Wilcox, R.E.; Newman, J.P.; Hilding, R.K.; Rehage, J.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14097966