Power plant performance analysis and guidelines study. Appendix III. Reliability and efficiency index data [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 230 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Historical data from the EEI, FPC, NRC, FEA, and participating utilities were evaluated for each of the four reliability and efficiency indices recommended to the California Energy Commission. Data were not available for all unit sizes for the full period 1971 to 1975. However, the available data were analyzed to arrive at historical averages and ranges of averages for each of the recommended indices. Feasible ranges and averages of each index for units of different sizes and fuel types are presented and trends for each index are discussed with respect to characteristics such as unit age, maturity, equipment problems, etc. The recommended application of these data to the power plant Reliability and Efficiency Guidelines are discussed in the main body of this report (Section B).
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bhatla, A; Smith, M J; Keller, R W.
System Development Corp., Santa Monica, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14097978