Power plant performance analysis and guidelines study. Appendix II. Reliability and efficiency indices [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 67 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Four indices of power plant performance have been identified for use by the CERCDC in the technical evaluation of cost-effective levels of reliability and efficiency of future power plants, to be sited in the State of California. The selected indices are Capacity Factor, Operating Availability, Equivalent Availability, and Heat Rate. The write-up on each index includes a discussion on the Index Definition, Historical Data Availability/Sources and Recommendations for Application by the Commission.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1978., "doe/ra/08137-t1(app.2)", Bhatla, A; Smith, M J; Keller, R W., and System Development Corp., Santa Monica, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14097979