Corporate valuation : theory, evidence & practice / Robert W. Holthausen, the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania ; Mark E. Zmijewski, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Holthausen, Robert W., 1947-
- Additional Titles:
- Corporate valuation : theory, evidence and practice
- [Cambridge, Mass.] : Cambridge Business Publishers, 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 799 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Zmijewski, Mark E.
- Introduction to valuation -- Financial statement analysis -- Measuring free cash flows -- Creating a financial model -- The adjusted present value and weighted average cost of capital discounted cash flow valuation methods -- Measuring continuing value using the constant-growth perpetuity model -- The excess earnings valuation method -- Estimating the equity cost of capital -- Measuring the cost of capital for debt and preferred securities -- The efeects of financial leverage on the cost of cpaital -- Measuring the weighted average cost of capital and exploring other capital structure issues -- Option pricing model applications to valuation issues -- Introduction to market multiple valuation methods -- Market multiple measurement and implementation -- Leveraged buyout transactions -- Mergers and acquisitions -- Valuing businesses across borders.
- 9781618530363 (standard edition)
1618530364 (standard edition)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 14099149