Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Issues and Thermal Management Techniques (Presentation) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This presentation examines the issues concerning thermal management in electric drive vehicles and management techniques for improving the life of a Li-ion battery in an EDV.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the SAE 2011 Alternative Refrigerant and System Efficiency Symposium, 27-29 September 2011, Scottsdale, Arizona.
Pesaran, A.; Smith, K.; Rugh, J. P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14099969