Integrated Lithium-Ion Battery Model Encompassing Multi-Physics in Varied Scales [electronic resource] : An Integrated Computer Simulation Tool for Design and Development of EDV Batteries (Presentation).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This presentation discusses the physics of lithium-ion battery systems in different length scales, from atomic scale to system scale.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/pr-5400-50248
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the 11th International Advanced Automotive Battery Conference, 24-28 January 2011, Pasadena, California.
Kim, G. H.; Pesaran, A.; Smith, K.; Lee, K. J.; Santhanagopalan, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14100103