Approving exports for the AUSSAT and FREJA projects : communication from the President of the United States transmitting his justification for waiving legislative prohibitions on approval of United States-origin exports to China for the AUSSAT communication and FREJA scientific satellite projects, pursuant to Public Law 101-246, section 902(b)(2) (104 Stat. 85).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1989-1993 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George, 1924-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 102d Congress, 1st session ; 102-75
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 91-387-P.
"May 1, 1991."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1991. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1410109