Brookhaven National Laboratory solar projects [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 2 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Four solar projects at BNL are briefly described: (1) the development of a hardware simulator for testing of solar cooling/heating subsystems and systems; (2) testing of a solar assisted heat pump; (3) simulation of a series heat pump system with air-heating collector and water source heat pump using the TRNSYS computer program; and (4) an experimental facility to study the potential for ground energy coupling in the series solar heat pump systems. (WHK)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. solar heating and cooling R and D branch contractors' meeting, Washington, DC, USA, 24 Sep 1978.
Andrews, J; Metz, P; Auh, P; Kush, E; Lewansdoski, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14101609