Applications of metal hydrides [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 38 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The practical application of metal hydrides is discussed with primary emphasis on their use as energy storage media. Specific applications include automotive, utility load leveling, thermal storage, and hydride compressors. (LK)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1977., "bnl-23046", " conf-770823-2", International symposium on hydrides for energy storage, Geilo, Norway, 14 Aug 1977., Reilly, J.J., and Brookhaven National Lab., Upton, N.Y. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14101628