Using Uncertainty Analysis to Guide the Development of Accelerated Stress Tests (Presentation) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Solar Electric Technology, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Solar Electric Technology
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Extrapolation of accelerated testing to the long-term results expected in the field has uncertainty associated with the acceleration factors and the range of possible stresses in the field. When multiple stresses (such as temperature and humidity) can be used to increase the acceleration, the uncertainty may be reduced according to which stress factors are used to accelerate the degradation.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the Photovoltaic Module Reliability Workshop (PVMRW), 25-26 February 2014, Golden, Colorado.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14102808