241-SY Tank Farm Construction Extent of Condition Review for Tank Integrity [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Hanford Site (Wash.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report provides the results of an extent of condition construction history review for tanks 241-SY-101, 241-SY-102, and 241-SY-103. The construction history of the 241-SY tank farm has been reviewed to identify issues similar to those experienced during tank 241-AY-102 construction. Those issues and others impacting integrity are discussed based on information found in available construction records, using tank 241-AY-102 as the comparison benchmark. In the 241-SY tank farm, the third DST farm constructed, refractory quality and stress relief were improved, while similar tank and liner fabrication issues remained.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:rpp-rpt-54819 rev 0
rpp-rpt-54819 rev 0
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"rpp-rpt-54819 rev 0"
Boomer, Kayle D.; Barnes, Travis J.; Gunter, Jason R.; Venetz, Theodore J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14102850