Capsule Implosion Optimization during the Indirect-Direct National Ignition Campaign [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2010.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 130 pages; size: 5.8 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Abstract not provided
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:llnl-jrnl-439291
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Physics of Plasmas, vol. 18, June 1, 2011, pp. 051002 FT
Edwards, J; Hamza, A; Atherton, J; Milovich, J; Divol, L; Hoffman, N; Michel, P; Izumi, N; Nikroo, A; Haan, S W; Glenzer, S H; Jones, O S; Callahan, D A; Landen, O L; Clark, D S; Marinak, M M; Meyerhofer, D D; Braun, D G; Collins, G W; Dewald, E L; Kyrala, G A; Munro, D H; Olson, R E; Kilkenny, J D; MacGowan, B J; Thomas, C A; Bradley, D K; Boehly, T R; Robey, H F; Spears, B K; Weber, S V; Hammel, B A; Moses, E I; Wilson, D C; Kline, J L; Suter, L J; Hicks, D G; Celliers, P M; Lindl, J D; Kirkwood, R K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14102952