First Test Results of the New LANSCE Wire Scanner [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Beam Diagnostics and Instrumentation Team (BDIT) at Los Alamos National Laboratory's LANSCE facility is presently developing a new and improved wire scanner diagnostics system controlled by National Instrument's cRIO platform. This paper describes the current state of development of the control system along with the results gathered from the latest actuator motion performance and accelerator-beam data acquisition tests.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-11-10217
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
PAC 2011 ; 2011-03-28 - 2011-04-01 ; New York, New York, United States.
Sedillo, James Daniel.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14103401