Performance Measurements of the Injection Laser System Configured for Picosecond Scale Advanced Radiographic Capability [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 6 pages; size: 0.1 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We have characterized the Advanced Radiographic Capability injection laser system and demonstrated that it meets performance requirements for upcoming National Ignition Facility fusion experiments. Pulse compression was achieved with a scaled down replica of the meter-scale grating ARC compressor and sub-ps pulse duration was demonstrated at the Joule-level.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at: IFSA 2009, San Francisco, CA, United States, Sep 06 - Sep 11, 2009.
Clark, W J; Shaw, B H; Dawson, J W; Crane, J K; Brewer, S W; Hackel, R P; Britten, J A; Hermann, M R; Halpin, J M; Kanz, K V; Barty, C J; Messerly, M J; Fochs, S N; Tietbohl, G L; Phan, H H; Siders, C W; Nissen, J D; Shverdin, M Y; Heebner, J E; Haefner, L C; Brunton, G K; Sigurdsson, R J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14103711