Failure Modes and Diagnostic Signatures Working Group - Ignition Diagnostics Requirements Update [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 23 pages; size: 0.3 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We have performed an initial assessment of the sensitivity of various expected ignition diagnostic signatures to ignition failure modes using one and two-dimensional hydrodynamics simulations and post-processed simulated diagnostic output. As a result of this assessment, we recommend several changes to the current requirements for the ignition diagnostic suite. These recommendations are summarized in Table 1.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/26/2007., "ucrl-tr-229780", and Koch, J; Hatchett, S; Haan, S; Cerjan, C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14104538