DYNAMICAL RESPONSE OF QUASI ID MOTT INSULATORS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- At low energies certain one dimensional Mott insulators can be described in terms of an exactly solvable quantum field theory, the U(1) Thirring model. Using exact results derived from integrability we determine dynamical properties like the frequency dependent optical conductivity and the single-particle Green's function. We discuss the effects of a small temperature and the effects on interchain tunneling in a model of infinitely many weakly coupled chains.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ANNALES HENRI POINCARE 4, PP.S589-S608 (2003) 4
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THEORETICAL PHYSICS, PARIS (FR), 07/22/2002--07/27/2002.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14104748