Vulnerability and Mitigation Studies for Infrastructure [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 23 pages; size: 2.7 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The summary of this presentation is that: (1) We do end-to-end systems analysis for infrastructure protection; (2) LLNL brings interdisciplinary subject matter expertise to infrastructure and explosive analysis; (3) LLNL brings high-fidelity modeling capabilities to infrastructure analysis for use on high performance platforms; and (4) LLNL analysis of infrastructure provides information that customers and stakeholders act on.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/02/2007., "ucrl-tr-233414", and Morris, J; Noble, C; Glascoe, L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14104864