Fault warning device using fiber-optic partial discharge sensor for prevention of destructive arc faults in metal-clad electrical switchgear and bus. [Semiannual report, May 1 - October 31, 1999] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Progress made and problems encountered so far is discussed with reference to the Statement of Work which was submitted as part of the grant application. This work plan breaks down the project into fourteen numbered tasks grouped into three phases: Development of Improved Sensor Materials (Phase 1), Laboratory Testing of Improved Prototype on 15 kV Switchgear (Phase 2),and Field Testing of Beta Prototype and Start of Commercialization (Phase 3).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/02/1999., "doe/go/10410-s", Keith W. Forsyth., and Forsyth Electro-Optics, Inc., Philadelphia, PA (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Semiannual; 11/09/1998 - 10/31/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14105084