Thermal Interface Materials for Power Electronics Applications [electronic resource] : Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The thermal resistance of the thermal interface material layer greatly affects the maximum temperature of the power electronics.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/cp-540-42972
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at ITherm 2008, 28-31 May 2008, Orlando, Florida.
Kelly, K.; Eesley, G.; Mihalic, M.; Narumanchi, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14105816