Actively Biased p-Channel MOSFET Studied with Scanning Capacitance Microscopy [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Scanning capacitance microscopy (SCM) was used to study the cross section of an operating p-channel MOSFET. We discuss the novel test structure design and the modifications to the SCM hardware that enabled us to perform SCM while applying dc bias voltages to operate the device. The results are compared with device simulations performed with DAVINCI.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1999 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting, Washington, DC (US), 12/05/1999--12/08/1999.
SHANEYFELT,MARTY R.; HETHERINGTON,DALE L.; DODD,PAUL E.; DE WOLF,P.; KAKURA,CRAIG Y.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14105883