Center for Advanced Signal and Imaging Sciences Workshop 2004 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-FILE: 48 ; SIZE: 0.3 MBYTES pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Welcome to the Eleventh Annual C.A.S.I.S. Workshop, a yearly event at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, presented by the Center for Advanced Signal & Image Sciences, or CASIS, and sponsored by the LLNL Engineering Directorate. Every November for the last 10 years we have convened a diverse set of engineering and scientific talent to share their work in signal processing, imaging, communications, controls, along with associated fields of mathematics, statistics, and computing sciences. This year is no exception, with sessions in Adaptive Optics, Applied Imaging, Scientific Data Mining, Electromagnetic Image and Signal Processing, Applied Signal Processing, National Ignition Facility (NIF) Imaging, and Nondestructive Characterization.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/15/2004., "ucrl-proc-208042", Presented at: Signal and Imaging Sciences Workshop CASIS Workshop 2004, Livermore, CA (US), 11/18/2004--11/19/2004., and Miller, W O; Brown, C G; Wright, W; Leach, R; White, D; Clark, G A; Harris, D B; Palmer, D; Chang, J; Baker, K; Ferguson, W; Burke, M; Grant, C W; Bliss, E; Lopez, A; Norton, M; Benson, S; Nguyen, T; Fisher, K A; Oppenheim, A; London, R; Dowla, F; Toeppen, J; Chambers, D; Conder, A; Chen, D; DeTeresa, S; Pao, H; Poyneer, L; Brase, J; Aufderheide, M B; Martz, Jr., H E; Prasad, R; Salmon, T; Romero, C E; Burkhart, S; Kegelmeyer, l M; Ong, M M; Kamath, C; Carrano, C; McClellan, J H; Welsh, P; Glenn, S; Paulson, C; Cheung, S; Daveler, S; Liebman, J; Vigars, M; Spiridon, A; Quarry, M J; Fodor, I; Weinert, G; Cantu-Paz, E; Paglieroni, D; Haugen, P; Romero, K; Manay, S; Bary, A; Zumstein, J; Newsam, S; Clance, T J; Benzuijen, M; Hafiz, O.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14105894