Automated Manufacturing of High Efficiency Modules [electronic resource] : Final Subcontract Technical Status Report, 21 March 2005 - 31 August 2007
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- SunPower Corp. describes its research to develop low-cost, next-generation SunPower modules with 30-year warranties and at least 50% higher energy production per area relative to today's typical multicrystalline Si modules.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/sr-520-42767
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Rose, D.; Jester, T.; Bunea, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14106038