UNIVERSITY RESEARCH PROGRAM IN ROBOTICS, Final Technical Annual Report, Project Period [electronic resource] : 9/1/04 - 8/31/05.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3.6 MB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Florida, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The University Research Program in Robotics (URPR) Implementation Plan is an integrated group of universities performing fundamental research that addresses broad-based robotics and automation needs of the NNSA Directed Stockpile Work (DSW) and Campaigns. The URPR mission is to provide improved capabilities of robotics science and engineering to meet the future needs of all weapon systems and other associated NNSA/DOE activities.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:00052153/00052154
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
James S. Tulenko; Carl D. Crane III.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/01/2004 - 08/31/2005
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14106103