High Al-Content AlInGaN Devices for Next Generation Electronic and Optoelectronic Applications [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- No abstract prepared.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ASHBY, CAROL I.; BACA, ALBERT G.; SHUL, RANDY J.; ALLERMAN, ANDREW A.; WRIGHT, ALAN F.; FISCHER, ARTHUR J.; BRIGGS, ROLD D.; MITCHELL, CHRISTINE C.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14106276