Quaternary history of the driftless area, with special papers
- Madison, Wis. : University of Wisconsin-Extension, Geological and Natural History Survey, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 169 pages, 7 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
Midwest Friends of the Pleistocene. Meeting (29th : 1982 : Prairie du Chien, Wis.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Field trip guide book / University of Wisconsin-Extension, Geological and Natural History Survey ; no. 5
- Cover title.
"Prepared for 29th Annual Meeting Midwest Friends of the Pleistocene, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, May 22 and 23, 1982."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1410631