Force Reduction Factors for the Structural Design and Evaluation of Facilities Containing Nuclear and Hazardous Materials [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report examines significant contributions to inelastic behavior of common building systems and develops frequency dependent force reduction factors that may be used with the results from linear elastic analyses models.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-tr-2001-00037, rev. 0
wsrc-tr-2001-00037, rev. 0
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"wsrc-tr-2001-00037, rev. 0"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/26/2001 - 07/26/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14106358