Simulation of the fundamental and nonlinear harmonic output from an FEL amplifier with a soft x-ray seed laser [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A single-pass, high-gain free-electron laser (FEL) x-ray amplifier was simulated using the 3D, polychromatic simulation code MEDUSA. The seed for the system is a table-top, soft x-ray laser. The simulated fundamental and nonlinear harmonic x-ray output wavelengths are discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/aod/cp-102262
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
7th European Particle Accelerator Conference (EPAC '2000), Vienna (AT), 06/26/2000--06/30/2000.
Freund, H. P.; Li, Y.; Biedron, S. G.; Milton, S. V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14106662