Test Results Using a Bell Jar to Measure Containment Vessel Pressurization [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A bell jar is used to determine containment vessel pressurization due to outgassing of plutonium materials. Fifteen food cans containing plutonium bearing materials, including plutonium packaged in direct contact with plastic and plutonium contaminated enriched oxide have been tested to date.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/10/2002., "wsrc-ms-2002-00421", ASME Pressure Vessel and Piping 2002, Vancouver, British Columbia (CA), 08/05/2002--08/08/2002., and Hensel, S.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14106748