Dickinson Pure Air Combustion ERIP technical progress report number 4 [for the reporting period 7/98 through 9/98] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Research was focused on work done to date and melding with current market conditions and demand. The overall objective of this program is to demonstrate the feasibility of EnerTech`s combustion technology to produce clean energy efficiently and cost effectively from coal and/or other char slurry fuels. From the data generated in this project, EnerTech will be able to conduct preliminary engineering design work for a process development unit. The design work included simulations that optimize process cycle efficiency, and includes analysis of process temperature, pressures, and mass/energy flows. The overall goal is to conduct the research necessary to launch a commercial process. Market surveys indicated that stand-alone systems would not find a near-term market; therefore, the company is concentrating on a configuration that includes a process that first generates a slurry char product.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/15/1998., "doe/ee/15288--t1", "DE99001108", Klosky, M., and EnerTech Environmental, Inc., Atlanta, GA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14107280