Image processing, adaptive gridding, and optimal nonlinear filtering techniques for particle-image velocimetry [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The authors have developed a methodology for extracting accurate, high-spatial-resolution measurements from large ensembles of particle-image pairs of a stationary flow.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1999., "sand99-8263", and E. B. Cummings.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14107795