EVALUATION OF MODAL COMBINATION METHODS FOR SEISMIC RESPONSE SPECTRUM ANALYSIS [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Regulatory Guide 1.92 ''Combining Modal Responses and Spatial Components in Seismic Response Analysis'' was last revised in 1976. The objective of this project was to re-evaluate the current regulatory guidance for combining modal responses in response spectrum analysis, evaluate recent technical developments, and recommend revisions to the regulatory guidance. This paper describes the qualitative evaluation of modal response combination methods.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/15/1999., "bnl--nureg-66410", " 401001060", "401001060", 15TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON STRUCTURAL MECHANICS IN REACTOR TECHNOLOLGY, SEOUL (KR), 08/15/1999--08/20/1999., and MORANTE,R.
- Funding Information:
- AC02-98CH10886 and W6521
View MARC record | catkey: 14107818