Conditions for synchronization in Josephson-junction arrays [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 241-246 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An effective perturbation theoretical method has been developed to study the dynamics of Josephson Junction series arrays. It is shown that the inclusion of Junction capacitances, often ignored, has a significant impact on synchronization. Comparison of analytic with computational results over a wide range of parameters shows excellent agreement.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1995., "conf-9505200--", "DE96000983", 13. symposium on energy engineering sciences, Argonne, IL (United States), 15-17 May 1995., and Schmidt, G.; Chernikov, A.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14108311