Interfacial Dynamics of Abelian Domains [electronic resource] : Differential Geometric Methods
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The equation: ReF`(T,Z)ZF`(T,Z) = 1 for conformal maps f(t,z) is important in interfacial dynamics. We extend the results by Gustafsson on existence and uniqueness of solutions of this equation from the case when f(t,z) is a rational function of z to the case when the spatial derivative f`(t,z) is rational.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
NOLTA `97: international symposium on nonlinear theory and its applications, Honolulu, HI (United States), 29 Nov - 3 Dec 1997.
Owczarek, Robert M.; Makaruk, Hanna E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14108572