CSER 00-001 Criticality Safety Evaluation Report for Cementation Operations at the PFP [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 312 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Glovebox HA-20MB is located in Room 235B of the 234-5Z Building at the Plutonium Finishing Plant. This enclosure contains mixers, mixer bowls, a crusher unit, an isolated inoperable conveyor unit, plutonium residue feed cans, cemented cans, and a feedwater container. Plutonium residue, not conducive to other forms of stabilization, is prepared for storage and ultimate disposal by cementation. The feed residue material cans can have plutonium contents of only a few grams or up to 200 grams. This evaluation accommodates this wide range of container fissile concentrations.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/18/2000., "hnf-5988, rev.0", "EDT-619995", DOBBIN, K.D., FFS (US), and ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 04/18/2000 - 04/18/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14108835