Comparison of Techniques for Bonding VCSELs Directly to Ics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper reports the successful bonding of 8 x 8 and 4 x 4 VCSEL arrays to Si CMOS and GaAs MESFET integrated circuits and to GaAs substrates. Three different bonding techniques are demonstrated and their electrical, optical and mechanical characteristics are compared. All three techniques remove the substrate from the VCSEL wafer, leaving individual VCSELs bonded directly to locations within the integrated circuit.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Journal of European Optical Society FT
Hayes, E.M. Wilmsen, C.W.; Choquette, K.D.; Hou, H.Q.; Geib, K.M.; Pu, R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14109479