Sealing of Canistered High-Level Liquid Waste at SRS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The focus of this paper deals with the canister closure technique and the activities that contribute to the quality and confidence of that closure. In addition, a general review of the DWPF process, development of the closure technique (Resistance Upset Welding - UW) and technical basis for closure acceptance is provided.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-ms-98-00626
- Published through SciTech Connect.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers Annual Spring Meeting, Session: Immobilization of High Activity Waste, Houston, TX (USA), 14-18 Mar 1999.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14109548