Analysis, scientific computing and fundamental studies in fluid mechanics. Final report Number 21, May 1, 1997--September 30, 1998 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- California Institute of Technology, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report is a summary of work in progress and completed. Subject areas covered are: effective numerical methods for interfacial flows; multiscale finite element methods: analysis and applications; an efficient boundary integral method for the Mullins-Sekera problem; numerical simulation of three-dimensional water waves using a fast summation method; numerical solutions of steady-state rising bubbles; solidification coupled to fluid convection; turbulence models; exact solution of very viscous and Hele-Shaw flow; fundamental vortex dynamics; functional methods for turbulence; structure functions for isotropic turbulence; and water waves.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/25073--t4-pt.1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14109603