A study of adhesion at the E-glass/FR4 interface [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The goal of this work is to investigate mechanisms for the loss of adhesive strength between E-glass and FR4 epoxy upon-humidity and temperature conditioning. In this paper we discuss the distribution of moisture between the interface region and the bulk epoxy examined by neutron reflection, and the relationship of this data to adhesive strength.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
27. international technical conference of the Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE): diversity into the next century, Albuquerque, NM (United States), 9-12 Oct 1995.
Baca, P.; Kent, M.S.; McNamara, W.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14109648