Diffraction and pulse slippage in the Boeing 1 kW FEL oscillator [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages We1.46 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A four-dimensional simulation in x, y, z, and t, including betatron motion of the electrons, is used to study the combined effects of diffraction, pulse slippage and desynchronism in the Boeing 1 kW FEL oscillator.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl--61982-absts.
E 1.99: conf-9508156--absts.
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
17. international free electron laser conference, New York, NY (United States), 21-25 Aug 1995.
Wong, R.K.; Colson, W.B.; Blau, J.
View MARC record | catkey: 14109744