Test specification for decant pump and winch assembly. Revision 2 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This specification provides the requirements for testing of the vertical turbine decant pump including the floating suction with load sensing winch control, instrumentation and the associated PLC/PC control system. All assembly necessary for testing including piping, temporary wiring, etc., shall be performed by the Seller. All referenced figures are at the back of this document. The testing consists of performance testing, winch testing and calibration, instrumentation verification testing and run-in testing of the pump. Testing shall be done in the presence and under the direction of the Buyer in accordance with this procedure.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14110229